Galician style (with paprika) chards with boiled eggs
- Wash,cut off the stalks from the leaves and chop the Swiss chards.
- Peel and cut the potato into 2 cm cubes, the carrot into half moons and slice the garlics.
- Boil the Swiss chard in salted water,then cool and drain it.
- Boil the carrot and cool it inside the blast chiller.
- Steam the potato.
- Boil the eggs,then cool,peel and cut them in halves.
- Split the Swiss chard into sheets, then spread the carrot and potato over.
- Make a fried sauce with oil 0.4º and garlic,then take it away from the heat and just before adding the Swiss chards, let add the fried sauce.
- Toss well the fried sauce with the Swiss chard in order of being equally mixed.
- Heat it up in the oven and after taking it out, let serve with the hard-boiled eggs.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.49 g
Saturates 4.43 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 21.23 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.91 g
Cholesterol 130.63 mg
Calcium 376.56 mg
Iron 10.24 mg
Zinc 0.79 mg
Vitamin A 1068.0 ug
Vitamin C 72.85 g
Folic acid 447.28 ug
Salt (Sodium) 571.55 mg
Sugars 5.61 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed